The website administrator is Grupa Kapitałowa IMMOBILE S.A., ul. Fordońska 40, 85-719Bydgoszcz, NIP: 5540309005.
Contact the administrator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrator – Grupa Kapitałowa IMMOBILE S.A., ul. Fordońska 40, 85-719 Bydgoszcz, NIP: 5540309005.,
- Website – a website available at http://blog.immobile.com.pl,
- User – any entity that uses the Website.
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the subscription form for the newsletter.
- The Administrator of the User's personal data is the Administrator.
- The data provided to the Administrator as part of the subscription form for the newsletter is processed in order to send the User a newsletter.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take action to which the given form is intended.
- The administrator does not transfer the data to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The Administrator informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities: ……………………………………. in order to store personal data on the server.
- The User has the following rights:
– the right to request acces, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
– the right to object to the processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User previously gave such consent,
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User's device and then gains access to information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the Website.
- The Administrator informs the User that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser, which prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby indicates that the cookie files may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track activities undertaken by the User of the Website:
- WP Statistics – to analyze the statistics of the Site..
- Use of the Site involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.